Sunday, June 12, 2011

Creating Stitched Patterns on Cardstock Tutorial

The Close To My Heart Art Department created this darling layout to advertise the June Free-for-All special and lots of people want to recreate the look.  This video shows you how to use My Stickease as a guide for stitching a pattern, crop/resize borders to get a perfect scallop edge, add extra matting to a focal photo, modify the intensity of patterned paper by changing the color (even though the color is the same as the original paper!), create a bow and "wrap" ribbon around paper, and place My Stickease across two pages.  I hope you will let me know what you think by leaving a comment here or on my YouTube channel.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More