Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Big Thank You & Celebration

I haven't posted for a couple weeks, but now I'm back with a huge thank you to all of you who voted for my Super Stars layout.  I won 2nd place in Close To My Heart's Studio J Free-for-All contest!  You know what that means?  I'm passing my winnings on to you!  Visit my blog and Facebook page often as  you never know when I may have a 5-pack or two to give away.

Although I was disappointed in missing convention this year, there is so much to celebrate.  I had an amazing time in Hawaii and am counting down the days until the new kits are released on Studio J so that I can scrapbook my photos.  While at convention, CTMH consultants were able to celebrate the announcement that CTMH now has a Cricut cartridge!  Well, as I had not spent all that extra money at convention, I figured this was the perfect time for me to get a Cricut, too!  So, all's well that ends well.  Here is a little video to whet your appetite.  If you would like more information about our Cricut package, please free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More