Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Limits, Part 1

There are seriously a million things I should be doing right now...like eating breakfast...but I can't tear myself away from Studio J!  Here is the first 1/2 of a No Limits layout I created this morning.  I used a free layered Photoshop file I downloaded from the Internet ages ago and clipped my photos to it.  I then turned off all the layers except for the photos and journaling strips.  I saved it as a PNG file (12x12 @ 300dpi) and uploaded it to Studio J.  I dropped it into the No Limits layout which defaulted to a white background.  Text boxes to the rescue!  I recreated the original Photoshop file by drawing boxes and sending them behind my photos.  I even came up with a tricky way to mimic a drop shadow behind the two paper pieces behind the photos.  I'll make a quick tip video about it later.  Just thought I would share how awesome this No Limits "pattern" is...it really makes me happy that I can use all of CTMH's licensed images but place my photos wherever I  want them!  Woo hoo!

1 comments:

Hi! I'm a new follower via Maria with a Smile's blog. :)
Great Studio J layout--love No Limits! Thanks for the PS tip too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More