Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day #2

Low OverheadThere are a million things I could be doing right now to be productive and take advantage of my second snow day. Instead, I'm playing with Photoshop and turning my husband into a comic character!  I followed this great step-by-step Comic Book Photo Effect tutorial.  It includes downloads and links to recreate the photo in the tutorial.  I used my own photo and downloaded some fun comic fonts from  DaFont.com.

So, you may be wondering what in the world prompted me to create my own comic book photos.  The answer is the new Superhero kit that is about to be released in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!  It is awesome!  Here is a quick sneak peek at one of the projects the CTMH artists made with this fun kit.

Don't forget that this kit, along with all the new papers, will be released on Studio J on February 1st as soon as the new Idea Book is available to customers.  If you would like a copy of the Idea Book, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More