Monday, June 18, 2012

Create Pleated Ribbon in Studio J

I finally finished my Studio J layouts for convention yesterday.  I love that CTMH provides us with instructions but then encourages us to do our own thing.  I definitely did my own thing on this layout.  Yet, what I learned from the instructions is fantastic!

Take a look at the pleated ribbon at the top of the page.  This is created by overlapping ribbon tabs rotated 90 degrees.  Every other tab is brought forward to make it look like pleated ribbon.  How cute is that?!  I thought it was the perfect anchor for my photo pennants.

I created the photo pennants in Photoshop and will upload them to my freebie page if there is any interest.  Leave a comment to let me know.

3 comments:

Interest. Interest. Interest!

I love the pennant photos! I love everything you do!!!

Mary

I love how you made the photos look like ribbon! Still forever inspired by you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More