Thursday, November 1, 2012

Count Your Blessings

I have so much for which to be thankful and I really do count my blessings every day.  This month is another opportunity for us to show gratitude.  One of the things that I'm thankful for is Jeanette Lynton and Close To My Heart.  This is a company that truly believes in giving back to the community.  Jeanette announced today that CTMH is donating $1 of every special sold this month to the Red Cross relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy.

To participate in the November Capture the Date, Capture the Savings promotion, you simply need to place a $50 order to purchase the stamp of the month for $5.  You will then be able to purchase another stamp set (A, B, C, D, E or M-size) for 50% off!  From November 1 through 30, CTMH will donate $1 from every SOTM sale to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief.

I hope you will use this great stamp set to count your blessings this month and throughout the year.  Please feel free to share this special with all your crafty friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More