Sunday, October 9, 2011

Join my team and earn a cruise!


Like many consultants, I joined Close To My Heart to get a discount on the products I love.  My goal was to make enough to meet my quarterly minimums so that I could support my scrapbooking habit.  What I didn't realize was that CTMH is much more than products!  The professional training I have received as a consultant has had a positive impact on my career as a teacher and in my personal life.  Add to that all the incredible people I have met and friends I have made, and I can honestly say that I will never leave CTMH!

I would love for you to join my team and share in the excitement of being a CTMH consultant.  Whether you want to join as a hobbiest for the discount or as a business builder to supplement your family income, you are welcome at CTMH!    

The enrollment fee is only $99, and you'll receive the New Consultant Kit pictured above with business essentials and new products valued at over $280.  As if that wasn't enough, CTMH is throwing in one of the following add-on collections for FREE!  That's an additional $80 to $130 in product!  

Clearly, I am a cheerleader for Studio J, and the fact that you can get all of this product plus a 12-month membership for the cost of that membership simply blows my mind!  What are you waiting for...SIGN UP TODAY!  Sorry, was I shouting?  I just want to make sure you get in on this great deal before 11:59pm MDT on October 31, 2011.  

Okay, one final incentive for you...CTMH just launched the earning period for a Southern Caribbean Cruise to set sail in February of 2013.  We have from October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 to qualify.  I'm looking for 10 people who want to make it Straight to the Top to help me earn this cruise.  In return, I will work to help you earn the cruise, as well.  Wouldn't it be awesome if our entire team earned this together?!  

1 comments:

Amy, visit my blog at joannescrapbooking.blogspot.com because I have given you the Liebster Award.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More