Sunday, October 16, 2011

CTMH Consultants Rock!

I absolutely love being a Close To My Heart consultant!  I have met so many fantastic people who love CTMH and life as much as I do.  When you join my CTMH team, you are joining the larger CTMH family.  You will have a chance to attend some of the best training events ever! They teach us great business skills plus shower us with products and AMAZING art classes. Five years later, I still learn something new ever time.

To top it off, each event gives us the chance to meet women (and men) who are as passionate about paper crafting and memory keeping as we are. These are people I never would have met had it not been for CTMH! Here is a video from Bren Yule's Leadershare. I didn't have a chance to attend this event, but I have met Bren at several other events and she is a hoot!
 

I hope you will join my team and attend the 2012 Convention in Dallas with me; we will have a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More