Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Blast from the Past

So, I was listening to the Paperclipping Roundtable while scrapbooking last night.  It is my go-to podcast for scrapbooking, by the way, so I encourage you to check it out!  Anyway, May Flaum was one of the guest hosts and she was talking about her tattoo.  It reminded me of the layout I did about Kate's first tattoo.  You can read the original post on my old blog, but here are the photos of the layout.




I think it is a little hysterical that I had my camera poised in the hope that she would cry.  Of course, she is far too tough to cry over a little tattoo.  LOL...I really am not a mean aunt!  

2 comments:

Hi Amy! I wanted to thank you for the wonderful swap card at convention. I love your blog, and your studio J layouts have awesome pictures that tell such a wonderful story! Keep up the great work, you are so talented! I am following you here now.

smiles, Heather

Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

Love this layout Amy! I'm going to use some of your tutorials this week and blog about it :) I am so thankful to have met you at convention - you really are an inspiration!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More