Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Day for a Perfect Project Life Stamp

I can't believe that it is already the end of September.  I've neglected my blog--and creative endeavors--for far too long.  On October 1st, I'm righting this wrong by participating in the ScrapHappy members-only LOAD (layout a day) Challenge.  Yet, there is still one more day to take advantage of CTMH's It's Your Day special.


This stamp is perfect for card making and scrapbooking...especially if you are involved in #projectlife !  I love using our photo storage pages and Flip Flaps to create my own #projectlife style layouts.  So, if this is a must have stamp set for you, be sure to click on the image and place your order TODAY!  Sale ends at 11:59pm MT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More