Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LOAD #10

Like I said, interesting things kept happening on the 12th!  This time it was a power outage at school that lasted two days.  Our building was the only one in the district without power.  The good news was that we made it 1/2 a day, so we didn't have to make it up at the end of the year.  The bad news was that we had to sit through a meeting at the district office the next day.  I'm a teacher...I am not built to sit that long.  That's why I call those meetings "teacher torture!"  Of course, now that I say that, I'm realizing that I can sit for far longer than 7 1/2 hours while scrapbooking, so I guess it's all about priorities.

Best part of my early release day was attending Stacy Julian's chat for Twelve!

2 comments:

LOVE this layout Amy! I've been meaning to contact you ... might as well say it here .... I attended your Extravaganza class in Dallas. I'd like to thank you for giving my Studio J work a huge boost!! I feel more confident sharing my skills with team members and customers. Love your work, your teaching style and the blog. Hope to see you in Orlando next year!

Thanks, Marg! I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More