Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LOAD #9

I'm so happy to be working on my 12 on 12 in 12 Project layouts! It will be fun to complete my 10/12/12 layout on the actual day this Friday.

Looking back at these photos reminds me of the stress we were all under at the beginning of the year.  My MIL was diagnosed with cancer on 1/12 and my husband was returning from her surgery on 2/12.  It all happened so fast.  The fantastic news is that they caught it early and she is doing great!

I'm excited about the fact that I purchased my plane ticket for Vegas tonight.  I'm looking forward to a reunion with the Folger family at the NCTE conference next month!

2 comments:

I came over here to make it bigger so I could read the journaling. I'm so glad she's doing better, she's been in my thoughts and prayers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More