Monday, October 15, 2012

LOAD #15

Today's LOAD prompt asked us to incorporate frames on our page.  I immediately thought of the photo of Kelly and I at the CTMH Convention in DC.  This is one of my all-time favorite convention photos!  Yesterday, I mentioned that there are many reasons I love being a consultant, and seeing my friends at convention and other events is top on that list!  I've spent so many fantastic moments with Carol & Kelly over the years.  I can't wait to share a convention experience with my own team!

This layout comes from the Schools Day Express Collection in Studio J.  I added my photos, changed one word in the title, and wrote some brief journaling...that was it!  Now I have time to break out my paper crafting supplies since this was so quick and easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More