Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LOAD #3

Our trip to Italy this summer was so fantastic!  This was the first time that my husband and I got to travel alone with my sister and brother-in-law.  We had some great experiences on our vacation, but the best part of the trip was spending time together!  We celebrated my sister's birthday in Athens and my brother-in-laws birthday in Rome.  As Neal and I called this our honeymoon, we also celebrated our 22 anniversary...even though we were married in May...LOL!  All good things come to those who wait...right?

As you know, I'm doing the LOAD Challenge this month, and today's prompt took us to this color combination on The Play Date Cafe.  I really like that the Studio J Express Kits allow me to substitute color in the paper and other embellishments, because I was able to add a bit of Barn Red to my layout.  I think the muted version of these colors really make my photos pop off the page.  It makes me so happy!

I can't wait to get these layouts printed and into my albums.  I want to share the excitement with you, too, so watch my blog for more details on how you can win a free Studio J 5-pack (including shipping and page protectors)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More