Friday, October 12, 2012

LOAD #12

It's Friday night, so I decided to celebrate the 12 on 12 in 12 Project by using a template and building most of the LO in Photoshop.  I brought it into the "No Limits" LO in Studio J to add the background paper, title, and a few small embellishments.  I love that the "No Limits" LO lets me use all my other digital scrapping supplies right alongside my CTMH products.  I didn't add much else to this LO because I'm going to use bitty sparkles on the final print.

The journaling talks about "My Mundane Life," but I actually have some fun memories of the day.  Who knew?!  I also couldn't narrow my photos down to 12, so I used 15 on this page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More