Monday, October 22, 2012

LOAD #22

The LOAD prompt today asked us to scrap photos from a different perspective.  It made me think of these photos of my family walking away from me this summer.  When I started looking at the actual photos, I found it humorous that my sister was laughing and all smiles when my cousin was listening to her new heart valve, but not so much when her husband was listening to it...LOL!

This layout is from another Studio J Express Collection (Little Man).  I'm so thankful for these collections, because I'm exhausted and don't want to stay up late.  This LO went together quickly, so now I can do some chores and go to bed early.  Woo hoo for Studio J giving me time to scrap AND live my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More