Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LOAD #23

This layout is from the Studio J All About Me Express Collection.  I love that the CTMH artists created these little Polaroid images for my photos.  Fits the vintage theme of a Beatles tribute band.  This was such a fun show, so I'm glad Neal took photos.  He did a great job considering how dark the theatre was and the fact that he wasn't using a flash.  As you may be able to tell from this photo, I take every opportunity to dance that I'm given...and then some!  Seriously, life should be a musical and the norm would be breaking out into song and dance whenever the mood inspired.  :-)

On a mildly related side note:  I attended a 3 hour SMART Board training after school today.  It was in my classroom, so I didn't have to go far!  Near the end of the workshop, the trainer encouraged us to recreate a couple of the slides he put up on the SMART Board.  He was fairly astonished when I completed the task in under 10 minutes saying that it had taken him an entire day to figure out.  I told him that I'm a digital scrapbooker, so I'm used to piecing together various shapes to form new images and working in layers!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More