Friday, October 19, 2012

LOAD #19

Not going to lie...there was a part of me that didn't want to a layout tonight.  Neal and I ran errands in town and then came back to Yelm to grocery shop.  I know...exciting Friday night, right?!  It really has been a long week and I'm tired.  Yet, it's day 19 of LOAD, and I can't give up now!  Thank goodness for Studio J Boot Camp and the new Express Collections.  I already had these photos uploaded and ready to go for Boot Camp.  I never did get around to using them, so this was the perfect time to tell the story about my mom learning to text.  I opened a Studio J Express Collection and was done before I knew it.  The nice thing about waiting so long to scrap this memory is that I had the added perspective of my mom keeping me informed of my sister's progress during her heart surgery through text messages.  Those brief notes made me feel like I was there.  I don't think I relaxed a second until I got word that her heart was beating again and she was breathing on her own.

So, I just realized that I don't have the history of those messages since I got a new phone this summer.  :-(  Does anyone know if it is possible to get them back?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More