Saturday, October 6, 2012

LOAD #6

I'm taking a bit of a break from the vacation photos to catch up on Twelve at Big Picture Classes.  In my journaling on this layout, I discuss my fear of trying to document my boring life.  Don't get me wrong, I love my predictably, mundane day-to-day existence.  I like that I get to spice things up once in awhile with a fun trip or Star Trek event, but the rest of the time, my life is rather dull.  So, it has actually been kind of surprising to me that the 12th of each month has had some sort of major event from my MIL being diagnosed with cancer to the power outage at school to the FBLA trip to State to my neighbor going to the hospital to the CTMH Convention in Texas.  What this is teaching me is that when I take the time to document my life, I realize how amazing it truly is!  I think this is why people are loving Project Life so much.  They get to celebrate the moments--small and large--that make life worth living.

For today's layout, I needed one that had 12 photo slots, so I looked through each of the Studio J Express Collections.  This is layout 09 from the Year in Review collection.  The only things I changed on it was the title, added 3 photo mats, and added stitching to the sticker by the title.  This was the quickest layout yet, because the story is so vividly burned into my memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More