Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LOAD #2

Can't believe how easy the layout was today!  I worked on it while listening to the Project Life Webinar with Jennifer Woodbury and hosted by Lain Ehmann from Layout a Day .  You can watch the replay for a week, so be sure to check it out. My friend, Mimi, is doing PL and loving it, so I've been wanting to give it a try.  I'm really inspired since completing a Smash Book during our trip to Italy this summer! It was such a joy to scrap daily and collect the little bits and pieces of life along the way.  It is also making it so easy to create a LOAD about the trip, because my journaling is done.  The longest part of my process is finding/editing the photos.  Have I mentioned that I love the Express Collections?  I seriously L. O. V. E. them!

LOAD #2 is about our long trip starting with standing in security at Sea-Tac to calling mom to thank her for the Euros to meeting our driver in Rome.  We decided against getting a car while we were there which was a wise decision...those drivers are crazy!  Even so, they clearly know what they are doing, because I don't think we saw an accident the entire time we were there.  Thanks to LOAD and Studio J, I'm going to have this entire vacation scrapbooked by month's end!

Jeanette is giving away 20 of these stars on her website today, so be sure to leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More