Thursday, October 18, 2012

LOAD #18

I find it a little ironic that the LOAD prompt today was about sports considering I just made a sports layout yesterday.  It's funny, because I'm not athletic at all and now I have created two sporty layouts in as many days.

These photos are from our last sea day on the cruise.  Neal and I decided to use the time to enjoy the recreational facilities on board.  I donned a pair of skates and rolled on in to the inline track.  I haven't skated for a while so it was really fun to get back into it.  I even broke out the backward skating!  Now I want to go skating all the time!  After skating for awhile, we went up to the rock climbing wall.  I thought I was going to be a lot better at it than I was...I was terrible!  I only got 5 feet off the ground and gave up.  Neal, on the other hand, absolutely "rocked" the rock wall!  He made it up to the top so fast...I didn't even have time to get a picture of him ringing the bell because he finished so quickly.  It was really impressive.  I think the guy on belay was also impressed; he gave Neal a big high five!  Luckily, my sister showed up in time to get photos of us together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More