Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #10—PNG Files


Did you know that Studio J accepts transparent PNG files?  This is so fantastic for those of us who download or purchase digital products online. When you drop a PNG file in a photo well, the background paper shows through.  Here is an example using Katie Pertiet's Postage Frame Clusters


I've had so much fun playing with these transparent files that I decided to create my own and offer them as a freebie on my blog.  I hope you will download the file, watch the video, and make your own creation.  Please post it on my Facebook page to share with the Studio Scrapping community!




Learning how to use PNG files will also help you get the most out of the No Limits layout as I did in these layouts about Hawaii.




Don't forget to visit the 30 Reasons Why I’m Thankful for Studio J + a Giveaway blog post to enter my giveaway for a FREE Studio J 5-pack! There are several ways to enter but you must post on that blog post to win. The drawing will be held on November 30, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More