Friday, November 11, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #11--Unlimited My Stickease

In honor of Veterans Day, I'm using this layout I created after visiting Arlington National Cemetery in the summer of 2010.  My father is buried there as is my niece's other grandfather.  My sister and I were able to visit both graves, as well as, take the bus tour.

I love the following quick tip because it shows you one of the many uses of My Stickease within Studio J!  You can rotate it, crop it, cluster it, resize it, and more. This is another money saving advantage of Studio J, because you have unlimited access to My Stickease.  There is no worrying about running out with Studio J!

Don't forget to visit the 30 Reasons Why I’m Thankful for Studio J + a Giveaway blog post to enter my giveaway for a FREE Studio J 5-pack! There are several ways to enter but you must post on that blog post to win. The drawing will be held on November 30, 2011.

1 comments:

I love your tutorials and how you make studio j so much fun. I have an award for you. follow the link below to get it. http://beccascreativeplace.blogspot.com/2011/11/award-thanks-pam.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More