Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #19--Family Scrapping

I met with one of my friends and her husband and kids last night to talk about Studio J.  We logged in, started a new project, uploaded a few photos, and created her first layout.  As I was leaving, I told her husband that I expected to see a layout that he created the next time I come over.  I really wasn't joking!  Studio J is perfect for the entire family.  It is neither gender nor age specific.  Studio J is ideal for anyone who takes digital photos and wants to preserve the moments of their lives.  Studio J makes it so easy to archive our photos and record our memories.  The bonus is that we get REAL scrapbook pages in return!

Please leave a comment on this post letting me know about the non-scrapbookers in your life who have tried Studio J.  Better yet, post their layouts on the Studio Scrapping Facebook page!

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping).  As of today, we only have 13 comments on that post, so your chances of winning are really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More