Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #15--Resizing Embellishments

There are some things about Studio J that can't be accomplished using our paper supplies.  One of my favorites is Studio J's ability to easily change embellishment sizes.

In this photo, I converted the stitching to 66%.  I still had to crop a bit off the excess stitching to create a frame around my photo.  Once I had completed one side, I simply copied and pasted to create the stitched frame. 


We can do the same thing with My Stickease images.  The dark purple flower has been reduced to 60% of the original size.  I did the exact same thing with another cluster on the right page.





In addition to reducing the size of My Stickease, we are also able to increase the sizes.  This stitching is now at 163%.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More