Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #17--Exclusive Content

I'm thankful that Close To My Heart provides exclusive content for Studio J users and members.  We have access to kits that can only be found in Studio J.  Some of these kits are for members only, but there are also several that may be used by anyone.







Log in to Studio J today and try it for FREE; I can't wait to see what you create!  

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping)!

1 comments:

Just found your blog and I would love to be a winner! Studio J is EXACTLY what I need to catch up on my slacking in the scrapbooking department :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More