Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why I’m Thankful for Studio J #2—No Hassle Photo Developing

I don’t know how you feel about it, but I don’t think there are enough hours in the day.  For about ten years after college, I could live on 4 hours of sleep a night, but things change once you hit your mid-thirties.  I still don’t get enough sleep, so I can’t be bothered with a lot of pre-planning when it comes to my scrapbooking time.  When I have a minute, I want to get right down to crafting.  I certainly don’t want to spend time figuring out what size or color my photos need to be, place an order, and then go pick them up or wait for them to be mailed to me.  Life is too short, people!  With Studio J, I have the perfectly sized photo every time!


Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping)!

1 comments:

I think this is one of my favorite aspects of Studio J. As you say, you don't need to pre-think about what size to print your photos. Once they are uploaded into the program, you can edit them, crop, rotate, etc. And once you decide what layout to use, by popping them into the photo-wells, they are enlarged automatically. Or you can choose to crop/enlarge further to focus on a specific aspect of the photo. So easy and satisfying! I think this aspect is another money-saver, as you are not paying to print your photos, and if you're like me, paying for enlargements that you end up not using... I am enjoying your postings this month, Amy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More