Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #29--Warning Symbols

I'm thankful that Studio J gives me warning symbols when I'm using low quality photos.  When I try to resize a photo that doesn't have a high resolution, Studio J pops up the yellow warning sign.  I'm even more thankful for the fact that I can simply ignore the warnings and that they won't print on my final layout.  Sometimes I don't mind having a blurry photo on my page because it tells a story.  In this example, the images on the right were a screen capture from a TV station aired over the Internet...it's not surprising that the quality is low.  Yet, I'm still going to use the photos, because it is a record of my brief experience on Star Trek: Enterprise!

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping).  With only 1 day left, your chances are really good as there are only 19 comments on that post, so hurry up and click on over there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More