Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #24--Everyday Life

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with your families and friends!  I spent a fantastic day with my husband and our dear friends, Jan and Eric.  These are the moments that fill my albums--holidays, vacations, and special events.  I rarely took the time to scrapbook everyday life until Studio J.  Now I feel free to tell the stories that matter the most.  I hope you will take some time to scrapbook about your everyday life.

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog postto have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More