Monday, November 7, 2011

Why I’m Thankful for Studio J #7—Image Editing

If you have followed my blog or watched my YouTube videos, you will know that I’m a Photoshop fan. I love manipulating photos and have developed some mad skills…here is an example of my lovely hourglass figure courtesy of Photoshop!

Yet, even as a diehard fan, I don’t always want to take the time to edit my photos in Photoshop. That is why I’m so thankful for the editing tools in Studio J!

Studio J allows us to quickly adjust brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and sharpness. We can also create our own presets to use later. Studio J provides us with great tools to touch up our photos. My favorites are redeye remover and the toothbrush…I love being able to freshen up a smile in my photos so that my family is focused on the memory and not the color of their teeth! Other editing tools include airbrush, blemish, glare, and wrinkle.

CTMH hasn’t given us the liposuction tool yet, so I won’t be giving up Photoshop anytime soon, but I sure do appreciate the time I save by doing my basic photo editing inside Studio J.

If you would like to see the editing tools in action, watch my CTMH Studio J Tutorial #4 (Photo Editing).  I demonstrate the blemish remover, how to brighten smiles with the toothbrush, ways to reduce glare, and magically erase a wrinkle with the wrinkle tool!

Don't forget to visit the 30 Reasons Why I’m Thankful for Studio J + a Giveaway blog post to enter my giveaway for a FREE Studio J 5-pack!  There are several ways to enter but you must post on that blog post to win.  The drawing will be held on November 30, 2011.

1 comments:

Amy thank you so much for sharing all you do for SJ! I have learned so much from you and my pages have become even more eye-popping because of your tips! I have nominated you for a blog award - check out my page to accept it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More