Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #3--Crop Bag is Always Packed

My crop bag (aka laptop) is always packed with Studio J!  Life is hectic.  Emergencies happen.  Yet, I want to capture memories in the moment.  Because all I need is the camera on my cell phone and a laptop with an Internet connection, I can scrapbook wherever I am!  This is a layout I created tonight from photos my mom took this morning as my sister was being admited to the hospital to have open heart surgery.  All I needed to bring from home was my laptop.  I now have a record of how we all felt today...so very grateful that her heart is beating and she is breathing on her own!  I love that this kit is called Miracle, because that's how I feel today.  The doctors perform these miracles every day...I hope they know how much families appreciate what they do.  My sister means the world to me, and I'm so thankful that she is on the road to recovery.  I'm also thankful that Studio J allowed me to capture this moment in time as it happened.


Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More