Friday, November 18, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #18--Hybrid Pages

Studio J is such a fantastic design studio for my hybrid pages!  Nine times out of ten, I know that I'm going to add some form of bling to my Studio J layouts.  I simply design the layout with all the digital elements in place, and then I make a copy of the layout into a "print" project on Studio J.  I remove any of the digital elements that I know I'm going to replace with my classic supplies.  By making a copy of the project, it will allow me to go back to the original design so that I can remember where I want to put the ribbon, brads, buttons, pearls, My Stickease, and more.  Did I mention sparkles?!  I love adding all of our assorted colors of sparkles to my Studio J layouts, but I'm particularly fond of the Bitty Sparkles!  Can't get enough of them on my hybrid layouts!  Here are some close up photos of the bling I added to the Studio J layout above.






Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping)!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More