Friday, November 4, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #4--Free JPGs

There is so much to love about my Studio J membership.  From the 1/2 price layouts to exclusive content to free shipping, what's not to love?  But my favorite part of the membership is the fact that I get free JPGs of every layout.  Within roughly 20 minutes (depending on how backed up the servers are) of ordering my layouts, I'm able to log into my account and download the free JPGs.  I'm then able to instantly upload the web-ready version to my blog and Facebook pages.  I can also easily email my layouts to friends and family to share memories with them.


Yet, it gets even better as Close To My Heart also sends me high-resolution JPGs of each side of the layout.  If my mom wants a copy of this layout, I can simply send her the high-resolution JPGs which she can drop in the No Limits layout on her Studio J membership and order her own copy.  We can also upload the JPGs to her photo frame so the whole family can share in the fun!

I also enjoy making 6x6 gift books using our board book and reducing the JPGs to 6x6 images in Photoshop.  I'm able to get 8 pages of the mini-album on one layout to drop into No Limits for printing.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of membership, be sure to watch the following:



Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping)!

1 comments:

Wow! I did know that you could send the j-peg images via email, and that they post beautifully to blogs, but appreciate the tip about sending them to others so they can print for themselves, and that you can "downsize" them and print them smaller. Great ideas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More