Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Studio J #23--Studio J Art Department

I'm really thankful that Close To My Heart has such amazingly creative people working in their Art Department.  I so look forward to scraplifting the layouts they post on the Studio J blog, Studio J splash page and in the Idea Book.  The Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book includes a Studio J layout for every paper pack...I love that!

By scraplifting these darling layouts, I not only get great pages for my albums, I often learn a new tip or technique.  Here is one of my favorite scraplifts from page 11 of the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.

Today, they posted the "An Attitude of Gratitude" layout on the Studio J blog, and I can't wait to scraplift it this weekend!  I have been wanting to try the Honeycomb pattern, so this is a perfect time to create an awesome layout celebrating all the blessings in my life.

Notice the cute ribbon technique?  I'll share a video tutorial on that later this weekend.

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the giveaway blog postto have a chance at winning a FREE Studio J 5-Pack (includes 5 layouts, page protectors, and shipping).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More